Grand Canyon Tours
Whether you want to fly over it or make a landing on the Canyon floor, a tour of the Grand Canyon is always spectacular with its stunning rock formations and vivid colors. The Grand Canyon is over 6 million years old, yet the oldest rocks in the Canyon are 1.8 billion years old. At 227 miles long and averaging over 10 miles wide, the Grand Canyon is one of the "7 wonders of the world!"
At Bachelor Vegas, we are partnered with the multi-award-winning Maverick Helicopter, one of the largest aviation-based tourism companies in the world. It has been in business for over 27 years, operates more than 45 luxury helicopters flown by experienced pilots, and is renowned for its customer service and safety protocols.
We offer a variety of tours with different options:
- A nighttime flyover.
- A daytime tour (with or without landing 4000 feet below on the Canyon floor with a champagne picnic lunch).
- A pickup from and back to your hotel
- Sights on the tour can include the Mojave Desert, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the mighty Colorado River
- A tour of the Las Vegas Strip, with its dazzling lights and iconic attractions and includes Downtown and the iconic Fremont Street.
- A guided land tour of the Grand Canyon's world-famous Skywalk (a 10-ft. wide horseshoe-shaped bridge with a glass walkway/observation deck that extends 70 ft. over the rim of the Grand Canyon with a clear view 4,000 feet to the Canyon floor below)
Bachelor Vegas Male Packages
Las Vegas is filled with tons of activities and attractions and is the ideal place for a Grand Canyon package. At Bachelor Vegas, we can help you create memories of a lifetime by bundling a Las Vegas nightclub or Vegas pool party with a spa, shopping, machine gun shooting, a Las Vegas strip club, bottle service, limos, and more.
Packages for Bachelorette and Ladies
Calling all the hen parties and bachelorette parties. At Bachelor Vegas, we can help you create memories of a lifetime by bundling a nightclub or pool party with a Drag brunch, spa, shopping, pool package, a male strip club, a Las Vegas male revue, all-you-can-drink and eat dinners, bottle service, a pink hummer limo, and more.
Grand Canyon Tour Final Word
Well, there you have it, the most comprehensive guide on grand canyon tours and custom helicopter packages, if you are a bucks party looking to meet some hens or some Vegas party girls and if you can't swing over-priced bottle service, then the Las Vegas Party Pass is a great option. This VIP entry option with no cover and quick entry to 5 nightclubs and 4 pools, this wristband sure beats dealing with a long guestlist line and a Las Vegas Promoter.