With Independence Day fast approaching, you may be wondering what Las Vegas has in store. July fourth means plenty of BBQs, pool parties, concerts, fireworks, and many more events that you’ll no doubt want to be a part of. Luckily, you don’t have to try to fit them all into a single day. In Las Vegas, the fourth of July isn’t just one day of fun but rather a series of days. Expect the partying to begin on Friday the 29 th with events lasting through the 4th. Here’s a sneak peek at just a few Vegas events you can expect.
It wouldn’t be the fourth of July without a spectacular fireworks show. In Las Vegas, you can catch a display at one of several areas around the city. However, no matter where you decide to go, you’ll want to show up early to get a good location. The popularity of the fireworks shows in Vegas ensures that thousands will be out to enjoy colors illuminated in the sky. Some of the best places to watch the July 4 th fireworks in Vegas include:
- Caesars Palace: A fireworks display is just one part of Caesars Palace July 4 th Celebration. The event will take place on Saturday June 30, 2018. Starting around 9:15 p.m., the 13 ½ minute fireworks display will be shot from Julius Tower. You can get the best views in front of the fountains at Caesars Palace.
- Stations Casino: On Wednesday, July 4 th at 9:00 p.m., the 9 minute “We Love Locals’ July 4 th Fireworks Blast at Station Casinos is set to go off on the west and east ends of town at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa in Summerlin and Green Valley Ranch Resort in Henderson.
- Texas Station and Fiesta Rancho: The “Battle of the Alamo” is back for another year of fun, presented by Texas Station and Fiesta Rancho. The community can enjoy festivals at both locations starting at 4:00 p.m. on the 4 th . Enjoy art and craft vendors, live entertainment, dancing, and Kids Fun Zone. A 9 minute fireworks display will begin at 9:00 p.m.
While you can enjoy pool parties nearly any day of the summer in Las Vegas, there’s no better time to visit the pool than on July 4 th . Grab a cold drink and enjoy the warmth of the sun while lounging near the pool at one of many local resorts and dayclubs. Here are just a few hot spots to visit for a fourth of July pool party.
- Caesars Palace: Once again, Caesars Palace is where you’ll find a range of Fourth of July events. At the Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis you’ll find hundreds of patrons cooling off and enjoying each other’s company.
- Flamingo Las Vegas: GO Pool Dayclub at Flamingo Las Vegas is where you’ll find the Independence Day Weekend Party.
- Harrah’s Las Vegas: Head to Piano Bar and Carnival Court at Harrah’s Las Vegas and party throughout the weekend. The epic pool party will include drink specials, live entertainment, and a dunk tank.
- LINQ Hotel: The POOL at LINQ Hotel & Casino does July 4 th in style. Lounge by the pool as you sip your favorite cocktail and listen to the live DJ.
If ending up at a club is your version of a great night, you’ll be glad to know that Las Vegas has no shortage of incredible 4 th of July events at local nightclubs. These Independence Day-inspired parties will host some of the biggest DJs and live entertainers in the world. Here’s a look at some of the events you can expect to see.
- Diplo on Sunday July 1 st at 10:00 p.m. at XS Nightclub
- Chase B on Monday July 2 nd at 10:30 p.m. at Marquee Nightclub
- Zedd on Tuesday July 3 rd at 10:30 p.m. at OMNIA Nightclub
- Illenium on Wednesday July 4 th at 10:30 p.m. at Hakkasan Nightclub
- See the entire list of July 4 th events at Bachelor Vegas
Las Vegas is the perfect place to escape for an unforgettable Fourth of July. Whether you prefer to enjoy a spectacular fireworks display with just a few close friends or want to spend your evening in one of Vegas’ hottest nightclubs, 2018 is sure to bring a 4 th of July you won’t soon forget.
Come celebrate the United States independence in Las Vegas 4th of July Weekend for some real fun! Las Vegas will host the best concerts and fireworks shows in the country. Families and friends alike make their way to Vegas on the forth of July to bask in the sun, par-take in the fun activities , watch the fireworks, and to enjoy the holiday! There is no better way to enjoy the holiday for the 4th of July in Las Vegas than by calling Vegas VIP. Make your reservations early as availability is limited.
Since the independence day falls in the middle of summer, pool parties are the best option to celebrate fourth of July weekend, it is the busiest day of summer season and pools are packed with crazy crowd, check out our pool parties section to see our pool party package deals and specials during the 4th of July weekend.
It's an average June 29th. The night air is quiet and still. On your television, the news reports the usual follies of the world and you're only half paying attention. Suddenly, though, the quiet outside is interrupted by a thundering boom. You're shaken, more-so by the flash of iridescent light in the distance than by the sound. While you're aware of the lack of clouds in the sky, it takes a moment to register that what you're experiencing isn't weather, but rather man's eagerness to blow things up remembrance of our Independence Day.
The Fourth of July is a huge holiday no matter what part of the country you may find yourself in. Albeit locations near water may feel that they have the best firework shows around, there are cities that can give these ocean-view shows a run for their money – one such city being Las Vegas. While the excessive lighting may always illuminate the sky over Sin City, a Las Vegas firework show is something that should not be missed. Luckily for guests already staying on the strip, there are plenty of places to plop down and watch the assault on the stars.
For those lucky enough to have procured a spot amongst that massive crowd on the Strip, it's essential to be aware of your surroundings and to know exactly where the best parties lie. Clubs like TAO and XS offer the usual fare of partying atmosphere, but limit their guest's abilities to enjoy the inevitable slew of fireworks. On a night like the Fourth of July 2019, it's best to find an outside venue, especially one that's private and (unfortunately) requires a cover charge. Though locations like Wet Republic, Bare, and the Marquee Dayclub may end up getting a big crowded, you won't be fighting the same level of crowds that the more public pools experience. Paying the cover charge is worth it, too, as each year the parties are fueled by numerous celebrity guest appearances and iconic DJ's who live to keep the celebration going. The celebrity line-ups change each year, so expect a different (and potentially better) experience with each coming Fourth of July 2019.
If you don't already have a place to stay on the strip on the Fourth of July, than you should just cut your losses and either stay home or find somewhere else to go. During the holiday, trying to make it down Las Vegas Boulevard is a show in and of itself – though not an enjoyable one. That's where a place like Sam's Town comes in, which offers up a birds-eye view of the valley from the roof of its main parking garage. Locals and guests can camp atop the structure and watch a 360 degree panoramic view of residential and business fueled shows. Other off the Strip locations includes the ground level parking lot of Sunset Station, which offers a show of its own, and Green Valley's "The District", a small strip of outdoor shopping and eateries.