|Open:||Friday, Saturday, Sunday|
|Dress Code:||Pool Attire|
|Seating:||Bingalows, Cabanas, Beach couch & Daybeds|
Ayu Dayclub December, January 2024 Daylife Events Calendar
Las Vegas is the party capital of the world and the fastest-growing city in the U.S. with its non-stop openings of new restaurants, bars, and lounges; pools; nightclubs; and mega-resorts. Adding to the landscape in the Summer of 2021 is the new Resorts World hotel and casino featuring the stunning AYU Dayclub.
The Zouk Group
The Zouk Group, a leading lifestyle and entertainment company from Singapore, and Resorts World Las Vegas recently announced their partnership. With over 29 years of nightlife experience, the Zouk Group will breathe new life into the Vegas party scene and bring four distinct experiences occupying nearly 100,000 sq. ft. under one roof:
- AYU Dayclub
-Fuhu Restaurant & Bar
AYU Dayclub HighlightsWe don't have much information at this point, but here is what we do know:
- This opulent outdoor pool will have a tropical island Asian theme – "inspired by the beauty and harmonious atmosphere of Southeast Asia's idyllic islands."
- VIP bottle service
- Daybeds and cabanas
- Live DJs
- RedTail: A social gaming bar where guests can enjoy a full bar that includes creative cocktail creations, shared plates of Asian bites, and bar games like pool, darts, and beer pong.
- Fuhu: A 5,000 sq. ft. restaurant and bar with a high-energy vibe serving contemporary Chinese cuisine.
- Prince's Hot Chicken: Hailing from Nashville, featuring their signature fried chicken.
- Blood Bros. BBQ: Straight out of Houston – BBQ delights with an Asian flair.
- Jeh O Chula: A Bangkok restaurant specializing in classic Thai dishes.
- Parm: Serving authentic Italian dishes.
Resorts World HighlightsWhen a property is still under construction, plans are always subject to change, but here's what we know so far:
- Resorts World is being constructed on 88 acres at the old site of the defunct Stardust Resort and Casino.
- The resort is owned by the Malaysia-based Genting Group.
- At a cost of 4.3 billion dollars, it will be the most expensive resort property ever developed in Sin City.
- 3500 guest rooms and suites.
- 117,000square-foot casino.
- A 5,000-seat theatre.
- Fitness facilities.
- 350,000 square feet of meeting/convention space.
- Cutting-edge technology and unparalleled design.
- A 220,000 sq. ft. pool complex that includes an 1800 sq. ft. infinity pool.
- A 75,000 sq. ft. nightclub and AYU dayclub.
3000 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
We hear they will be booking some top-tier talent. Ironically, a good friend of ours, Zarnez Zandi, the legendary "Queen of House," just joined Wynn Nightlife group. Zee was always in the background, booking talent for clubs like Omnia and Wet Republic. I know she was part of the booking machine that landed Calvin Harris and Tiesto which was a mega-millions block-buster deal.
Not to speculate, but to me, it seems odd that about six months before AYU and Zouk open, she joins Wynn and in the middle of a pandemic. Our guess someone, left and might be heading to Resorts World??
Either way we know there are three players bidding on EDM DJs these days Zouk Group, Hakkasan Group, and Wynn Nightlife.
The Final Word
We will keep this site updated as more information becomes available, but we wanted to let you know that we will offer a guest list service, tickets and bottle service for all Zouk's Clubs.
We Specialize in Planning Your Vegas Weekend
- Bachelor Party Deals
- Bachelorette Party Deals
- Birthday Part Deals
- Strip Club Deals
- Book Your Transportation
Do You Still Have Questions? No Problem…
Vegas day and nightlife can be overwhelming, whether you are a seasoned veteran to Sin City, or heading to this desert adult paradise for the 1st time. That’s what Bachelor Vegas exists for – to take the hassle out of planning and guide you big weekend to perfection, and all for a lower cost than booking on your own!
I look forward to speaking with you!
About The Author
Brian “Surreal” has over 25 years of experience in event production, VIP hosting, and club ownership in Las Vegas, Miami, and Chicago. He was the former Promotions Manager of Hakkasan Nightclub and Wet Republic, With 75-100 groups booked every single weekend, 100’s of 5 star reviews, and 1000’s of parties and adventures, one thing is for certain: you can count on him and Bachelor Vegas to deliver a memorable and amazing Las Vegas Vacation.
Share your experience with others! Write a review
ayu dayclub is usually pretty busy but that’s no surprise. The amenities are awesome and the staff is friendly. There was also plenty of cool people and music. After arriving, we ordered some drinks and a little food. Everything was fantastic. When it’s summer in Las Vegas and you need a place to cool off, you can’t go wrong with AYU Beach Club. - ( AYU Dayclub Review )5.0 on Feb 20, review by Sophia N.''Great club!''
I was at Ayu Dayclub pool party August of 2017. And I loved it. I had so much fun.And I would recommend anyone who is visiting Vegas to visit this pool party it is an awesome place. - ( AYU Club Review )5.0 on Jan 18, review by Tanweer A.''Love this pool party.''