Las Vegas ATV Tours
Beyond the Las Vegas Nightlife… Sin City has so much to offer beyond the Strip. Bachelor Vegas likes to call this town “Extreme Adventure City” It is home to tons of exhilarating and extreme activities like an Las Vegas ATV Tour. If you love being outdoors in nature and you love an adrenaline rush, this is for you. It's an ideal team-building exercise and a fun addition to a stag's getaway or bachelor party. We can also bundle your ATV Tour with other services and activities at a discount. Just submit a request on the form below if you'd like us to assist in custom-creating your Vegas Vacation!
What is an ATV?
ATVs or all-terrain vehicles are motorized off-highway vehicles commonly known as a light utility vehicle, a quad bike, or a quad. According to the American National Standards Institute, an ATV is "a vehicle that travels on low-pressure tires, with a seat that is straddled by the operator, along with handlebars for steering control." They are made to be operated by a single person, or the larger ones accommodate passengers who can sit behind the driver. They are designed to be taken off-road on trails and dirt roads. The desert, with its wide-open spaces, are ideal for these type of vehicles.
ATV riding is Las Vegas is a perfect way to see the sights and bond with friends for a thrill-seeking adventure.
ATV Tours in Las Vegas
All ATV Tours are given by a professionally trained guide who will provide instructions on how to operate your vehicle while ensuring that safety always comes first. Based on your comfort and skill level, you can go as fast or slow as you like.
At Bachelor Vegas, we are partnered with several ATV Tour companies in town, so you will receive the best rates available and be given the option of choosing your own trail. While we offer several trails, two of our most popular are the Nellis Dunes track boasting acres of desert terrain and the beautifully scenic Lake Mead trail.
Can-Am Sand Vehicles
Besides ATVs, we also have the Can-Am Maverick 1000 cc side by side
Below are the Can-Am specs:
- Custom Steering Wheel
- Adjustable Drivers Seat and Tilt Steering
- Analog/Digital Gauge
- 101 HP Rotax 1000R V-Twin Engine with High Flight Dynamics
- Intelligent Throttle Control (ITC)
- Mid-Engine Layout for Mass Centralization
- Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
- VISCO LOCK QE
- 2-in(5.1cm) Diameter, High-Strength Steel, TOPS Approved cage
- High-Strength 200 lb. Multi-Purpose Rear Rack
- 28-in Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 Tires
- 14-in Aluminum Wheels
- Redesigned Double A-arm Front Suspension with 15-in of Travel
- Redesigned Torsional A-arms Rear
- Front and Rear Fox 2.5 Podium RC2 HPG Piggyback Shocks with Dual Speed Compression, Rebound, and Pre-Load Adjustment
- Rear Shocks feature Bottom Out of Control and Spinning Crossover
Tour Capacity: 1-100 riders
Tour Cost: 702-333-2323 for a Quote
Duration of Tour: Total time door-to-door with a 3-hour ATV tour is approximately 4 hours
*Group Discounts Available
UTV and Dune Buggy Tours
Out ATV companies might also have UTV and dune buggy options available in their fleet.
What is the difference between an ATV and a UTV?
An ATV is used for recreation and designed for single riders. A UTV, a.k.a. as a "utility terrain vehicle" or a Side-by-Side (SXS), is used for work or recreation and designed with a cabin for two to four riders. It is large enough to have a passenger sit on the driver's side. Recreational UTVs are a cross between an ATV and a dune buggy.
What is a Dune Buggy?
A dune buggy, or beach buggy, is a topless 4-wheeled recreational motor vehicle with large wheels and wide tires with a rear-mounted engine designed to drive on the beaches, in the dunes, and the desert. If you are interested in our ATVs, UTVs, or Dune Buggies, we have several options available to match any rider's skill level.
What's included in the tour price?
Have no fear if you don’t have any gear, we have you covered!
- Complimentary transportation from your hotel and back
- Safety Gear – Helmets, gloves, and goggles are provided on site
- Refreshments and lunch
Frequently Asked ATV Questions:
What should I wear/bring on an ATV tour?
- Clothing that is loose fitting and comfortable (Temps can reach 110+ degrees in August and September. We suggest a morning tour)
- Long pants are recommended.
- Only closed-toe shoes are allowed
- A bandana or a gaiter that covers your nose and mouth to protect you from the desert sand and dust.
- Do not bring valuables with you.
- Backpacks are permitted.
- Bring a camera of some sort for pictures of a lifetime.
- There is a 72-hour cancellation policy.
Know Before You Go
- Understand that if you arrive under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will NOT be permitted to ride. The credit card on file will be charged for the full price of the tour. NO EXCEPTIONS AND NO REFUNDS!
Bachelor Party Packages
Whether you are the best man or the groom-to-be, if you are hosting a bachelor party at one of the nightclubs in Las Vegas, and you aren't ready to bid adieu after it closes, continue the party at one of Sin City's after-hours clubs where you can enjoy some Las Vegas drinking, dance, and party till dawn! Bachelor Vegas offers the best packages at the lowest prices with bundling opportunities that include limos, drinks and dinner deals, an extreme adventure like skydiving, a Las Vegas driving experience, ATVs, Top Golf, club crawls for strip clubs, nightclubs, and after-hours clubs, a day at the shooting range, and more. If you want it, we can likely add it to your package.
Bachelorette Party Packages
If you want to plan the ultimate bachelorette party, and you love to drink, dance, socialize, and listen to great music in a high-energy atmosphere in one of the most famous city's on the planet, pack your bags and head to Las Vegas. Bachelor Vegas will help you create memories for a lifetime. Our party packages feature a variety of experiences. We can customize your package with a drag brunch, a party brunch, a nightclub, a Vegas pool party, a spa day, mobile tanning, male revues, male strip clubs, after-hours clubs, a shopping spree, drinks and dinner deals, pole dancing classes, and more.
Brian Pfeiffer’s Comment on ATV Tours Las Vegas
Riding ATVs in Las Vegas can be a nice alternative to the Vegas Pool Parties. We do offer several pool party packages with ATV rentals in the AM and pools in the afternoon. This a great way to beat the Vegas Heat 🔥 as we mentioned above. Another option to combine a Las Vegas Strip Club or Vegas nightclub into a package in one of our strip club packages.